Monday, March 05, 2007

Snow Shoes

Here is a picture of us going up Hadley Mt. using our snow shoes! It was pretty flippin' sweet to get out in the woods in the middle of winter. We had an ice storm on Friday so the trees were coated with ice. Saturday was a really warm day and as we were hiking up the mt. long pieces of ice started coming off the branches overhead every time a gust of wind came up. Zach got hit buy one so hard that it knocked his feet out from under him(he was okay). Fun stuff.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool site! I love the pictures, the ring is beautiful =) Thanks for calling, it was nice to talk when you weren't on the job, or were you on the job? Can't wait to see you!

Suzanne said...

Where is HADLEY Mountain??? I must go. I must go!

Anonymous said...

New York, I think. Cause that's where she lives.

Yes, you should go! I doubt we will ever find a Tschamler Mountain, however. :)

Christer said...

Dave's glasses are rockin'.